Imagine yourself sitting out on your patio, at the beach, or having a summer picnic enjoying a glass of chilled Fine French Chardonnay on a hot summer day. You’ll relish in the fact that you were able to buy this fabulous bottle of Morin Pere & Fils 2012 for only $5.99 a bottle, $10 discount from the average price of $16 a bottle. That’s less than a glass at your favorite restaurant or rooftop lounge!
Get a case of 15 bottles of wine from the Wall Street Journal’s Discovery Wine Club for just $89.99, shipped – this week only on private sale site RueLaLa! Choose from red, whites/roses, or a mix of all 3! The sale ends on May 31, 2015. The retail value of this wine selection is $265.84.
I just ordered the summer mixed set which includes three free highly reviewed bottles 88 points+ from Wine Spectator:
Click here to join and purchase on Rue La La!
The perfect summer mix package, my favorite, includes a voucher for a case of wine from the Wall Street Journal Wine Club:
THE PERFECT SUMMER MIX
Gold-Medal Argentine Malbec: Alambrado 2014: The Zuccardi family helped put Argentine Malbec on the map. Their smoky, black-fruited Alambrado 2014 just won gold in New York and is ready for a juicy steak. (2 bottles)
Winery of the Year Australian Shiraz: Baroota 2013: A rich, chocolaty Aussie classic from Kilikanoon – named 2014 Winery of the Year by James Halliday, the country’s most respected critic. Bring on the ribs. (2 bottles)
Gold-Medal ‘Super Sicilian’: Saserello 2013: Mario Ercolino’s southern tribute to the famed Super Tuscan blends Sangiovese with Cabernet, Syrah, and Merlot. Gold in Berlin and a winner with sweet Italian sausages. (2 bottles)
Fine French Chardonnay: Morin Père & Fils 2012: The Morin family has made great white Burgundy since 1822 – you’ll sip the world-class Chardonnay they craft in France’s sunny south. Delicious with chicken salad. (2 bottles)
Premium Italian Pinot Grigio: Paolo Valle 2014: Those in the know head to the hills of Colli Orientali for Italy’s finest Pinot Grigio. Paolo Valle’s boutique release shows why – subtly peachy and supremely elegant. (2 bottles)
Superstar Malbec Rosé: J Opi 2014: Opi Sadler’s rich Argentine Malbec is WSJwine customers’ number-one favorite red. Here’s the beautiful, summer-berry-packed pink he crafts with a gentle pressing of his best Malbec grapes. (2 bottles)
- Three free highly acclaimed bottles of your choice: fine Provence rosé (88 points, Wine Spectator), beautifully sparkling Prosecco (91 points, Decanter), or a deep, dark Portuguese red (90 points, Genuss Magazin). Simply choose your bonus trio upon redemption.
- Free shipping to your home or office (an adult 21 or older needs to sign for the delivery).
- More world-class wines (and exclusive savings) to look forward to … but only if you want them. This is a no-obligation invitation to try the WSJwine Discovery Club.
- A 100% money-back guarantee – on every bottle you ever open.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- The Wall Street Journal name attracts some serious winemaking talent.
- WSJwine’s expert team tastes over 40,000 wines each year from great estates around the world. Opting for only the best wines, the team shares only the top 2% with their customers.
- This exclusive case covers all your summer bases: uncork rich reds like gold-medal Argentine Malbec and “Winery of the Year” Aussie Shiraz, plus rare Malbec rosé, premium Italian Pinot Grigio, and more. See Highlights tab for full details.
- You have a choice of three free bottles, all sporting points from major wine publications. Select your preferred trio of inky-black Portuguese reds, delicate Provence rosés, or sought-after Proseccos.
- The detailed tasting notes on each wine tell you all you need to know – with information on regions, grapes and winemakers, plus serving advice and food-pairing tips.